Designed for multi-user situations such as hospitals and nursing homes, this KCare Economy Shower Commode has a weight capacity of 160 Kg and a seat area of 445 W x 430 D mm.
It has simple-to-use swing-up arms and a foot-operated retractable foot plate. The back rest has 3 flexible straps for comfort.
An integrated push handle and 125 mm castors make the unit easy to manoeuvre.
The shower commode is durable with an epoxy powder coated zinc treated mild steel frame, impervious PVC straps and water resistant castors.
- Independently tested to conform to AS/NZS 3973:2009 for safety and peace of mind
- Strap back rest for comfort and easy access
- Integrated push handle for manoeuvrability
- Swing-up arms for unrestricted side transfer
- Foot-operated retractable foot plate for comfort
- Padded seat not included. (Click here for seat options)
- Designed to use KCare Healthcare Solutions patented removable seats
- They are easily removed for cleaning and service
- They can be interchanged for another model to suit the individual occupant
|Maximum Occupant Weight||160 Kg|
|Length (including Foot Rests)||860 mm|
|Back Rest Height||400 mm|
|Seat Width||445 mm|
|Seat Depth||430 mm|
|Seat Height (at front)||590 mm|
|Frame||Epoxy powder coated zinc plated mild steel|
|Back Rest||PVC straps|