KCare offer a range of seats to suit KCare Mobile Shower Commodes.
Custom options are available, please contact us for more information.
KA11PU – Open and Closed Polyurethane Commode Seat
The Padded Polyurethane Seat includes pan carrier runners and is designed for patients requiring a cost effective, comfortable economy seat.
- Clip-on design including pan carrier runners is easily removed for cleaning and service.
- Interchangeable with other models to suit individual occupants.
- Can be fitted to all 445mm wide commodes.
KA11H – Open and Closed Hand Made Commode Seat
- Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial material
- Easily maintained and wiped clean
- Superior tear strength with great flexibility
- Abrasion tested to 100,000+ cycles
- Clip-on design including pan carrier runners is easily removed for cleaning and service
- Interchangeable with other models to suit individual occupants
- Can be fitted to all 445mm wide commodes
KA01131/2 – Open and Closed Pressure Reducing Commode Seat
- Hand made
- Substantially reduce the seating pressure experienced by the occupant through the combination of:
- 4-way stretch material
- Specially engineered seating foam
KA11CPM – Open Dar-Avoid Pressure Care Commode Seat
LATEST IN CONTOURED PRESSURE MANAGEMENT SEATING FOR SHOWER COMMODES
‘DAR-AVOID’ PRESSURE CARE COMMODE SEAT
Years of knowledge and experience has gone into designing and constructing the latest in pressure care management seating for shower commodes.
Combining the knowledge and experience from specialists in wound care treatment and prevention, orthotist and seating specialist has resulted in one of the highest levels of pressure
relieving seats for shower commodes on the market today.
The K Care CPM Seat consists of multiple layers of various high quality foams and contouring to allow the seat to shape to the occupant resulting in pressure offloading to the ischial tuberosity (IT) and coccyx areas.
The combination of the K Care CPM Seat with a tilt or tilt and recline shower commode can aid in achieving a seated posture that is both functional and comfortable for the individual reducing the pressure and shear exerted on the skin and soft tissue. This can further assist in reducing tissue deformation with people at high risk of skin break down.
Customising the K Care CPM seat is available. The ability to have this seat custom made can help in situations where, for example, the hamstring length is inadequate and elevating leg rests are used. This results in the pelvis being pulled into a sacral sitting posture causing increased pressure on the coccyx and/or sacrum.
Pressure injury risk factors vary for each individual. This Contoured Pressure Management Seat is a specialised device for pressure redistribution to aid in the management of tissue load.