Designed to comfortably retain the occupant in a desirable seating position at all times, this KCare Tilt-in-Space Shower Commode has a weight capacity of 200 kg and a choice of seat widths.
It uses gas struts to smoothly and easily tilt the seat from 10 to 35 degrees from vertical. It has swing up arms with padded arm rests, padded side panels, padded calf rests and adjustable height swing-away foot rests. The extra high back rest has 9 flexible straps for head support and comfort.
An integrated push handle and 125 mm locking castors make the unit easy to manoeuvre and secure when transferring.
The shower commode is durable and long lasting with a stainless steel frame, impervious PVC straps, shower-proof gas struts and water resistant castors.
- Independently tested to conform to AS/NZS 3973:2009 for safety and peace of mind .
- Extra high PVC strap backrest for improved comfort and safety .
- 10-35° tilt angle .
- Integrated push-handle for manoeuvrability .
- Swing-up padded arms for unrestricted side transfer .
- Swingaway and removable height adjustable footrest with contoured padded calf supports .
- 4x 125mm total locking castors .
- Designed to be used with a K Care patented removable seats .
- Available in 400, 445mm and 500mm seat widths .
- Padded seat not included .
- Designed to use K Care Healthcare Equipment’s patented removable seats
- They are easily removed for cleaning and service
- They can be interchanged for another model to suit the individual occupant