The ProSling Gait Training Vest is a versatile sling with a wide range of applications for patients who can partially weight bear.
For use with either a mobile patient lifter or a ceiling hoist, this sling is used to help with standing, gait or balance training and general toileting.
It reduces strain on caregivers while helping them to deliver the physical training to meet patient needs.
Suitable for users up to 160 kilograms.
- secure yet comfortable support around upper body and groin
- quick drying, 3 mm quilted cushioning foam for underarm comfort
- washable up to 85°C for microbiological control
- compatible with a 2 point or 4 point yoke spreader bar
- manufactured from the highest quality material, in compliance with industry standards (AS/NZS ISO 10535:2011)
- 3 sizes available
ProSling Range Guide available here.