The Oxford Comfort sling is an easy fit, contoured sling designed to accommodate the majority of clients. For use in conjunction with a 4-point positioning cradle, the patented Securi3 clip system ensures no inadvertent detachment of the sling.
- Optional padded leg sections for increased comfort
- Patented Securi3 clip attachment points
- Positioning handles allow easy patient repositioning
- Modesty loop helps protect patient dignity during transfer
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs
How to fit from seated position
The comfort sling is fitted to the patient in the traditional way. Fitting from the seated position requires the carer to raise the clients leg and feed the leg support piece under and up between the legs. Repeat this procedure for other leg. Ensure the sling is not twisted or creased under the thigh. Bring both leg pieces together and feed through the modesty strap. Position the rear section of the sling up and around the shoulders and head, the client is then ready for lifting.
How to fit from lying position
Draw sheet roll the client onto the sling, ensuring that the top of the commode aperture is at the base of the spine. Position the spreader bar and the client is ready for lifting.