The Oxford® Journey lift is an ultra compact, portable folding stand aid with
best-in-class functionality. It is compact and lightweight allowing caregivers
to manoeuvre in tight spaces and can be folded for easy storage and
transportation. The unique adjustable cow-horn mechanism supports a
wider range of patient heights and sizes, allowing your facility to have one
lift that meets the needs of many.
- Folding design
- Unique adjustable cow-horn
- Safe Working Load 155kg / 24st / 342Ibs
- Compact folding design for easy storage and transportation
- Unique adjustable cow-horn function
- Ergonomic design considerations
- Smart™ Monitor diagnostic control system
- Contoured, height adjustable knee pad
- Removable foot tray for walking/rehabilitation activity
The Journey has the option of both a Standing or Transport sling,
providing the carer with the option of performing various care duties
- Point to point transfers
- Walking and rehabilitation activity.
Unlike other stand aids on the market, the Journey can fold making it easy to transport
and store. This functionality gives active users the option to travel outside the confines of
their own home.