The Oxford® Advance folding mobile patient lift is one of the most functional
and stylish in its class today. Especially suited to home care and small nursing
institutions where space sometimes is simply not available, the Advance
also allows a user to travel outside of the confines of their own home.
- Safe Working Load 155kg / 24st / 342Ibs
- Exceptionally versatile and easy to manoeuvre
- Compact folding design for easy transportation and storage
- Ergonomic design considerations
- On-board SmartTM Monitor diagnostic control box
- ‘Swan-neck’ leg design
The Advance also has truly outstanding performance. The moment you move or operate the Advance you are assured
that every little detail has been considered during its meticulous design.
Furthermore, the Advance lends itself to those environments where space and storage are at a premium. It is especially
useful in home settings and small nursing institutions where space sometimes is simply not available.
The Advance’s incredible lifting range ensures it can cope easily with the most critical of transfers. Examples include:
- Chair to chair transfers
- Bed to chair transfers
- Floor to chair transfers
- Chair to bath transfers
Compact folding design
Unlike other products on the market, the Advance needs NO tools or special
attachments to achieve its compact folded position. This functionality gives active users
the option to travel outside the confines of their own home.
Triangular folded design
This useful feature ensures two very important functions.
(1) The lift stands unaided when being stored or transported.
(2) The lift can be left safely in the knowledge that it will not become unstable whilst not in use.