KCares newest addition to its premium shower commode range is the Tilt In Space Rehab Shower Commode.
The Tilt In Space Rehab Shower Commode has a wide range of standard features and options including;
- Height adjustable frame and dual gas-lift mechanism
- Adjustable lateral thoracic support, flip up arms, tension backrest upholstery and knee guide mounting plates
- Standard left and right side opening on seat frame
- Locking swivel castors
- Two seat width options – 445mm and 500mm
- Swing away and height adjustable foot rest
- Padded Seat not Included.
Designed and manufactured in Australia from durable and long-lasting stainless steel, and market-leading “Dar-avoid” pressure care seat material – the Tilt In Space Rehab Shower Commode conforms to AS/NZS 3973:2009 Standards for safety and peace of mind.
Tilt In Space model (shown above) with optional extras – seat, laterals, knee supports, armrest pads, pommel splash guard. Options sold separately.
200kg Maximum User Weight
See spec sheet below for full details and sizes.