The Invacare CS8 Floorline bed is an electrically actuated care bed with a range of functions and positional movements to assist with caregivers and patients comfort. Ease of use, functionality, serviceability and cleaning practicality are key features of the bed.
The bed has a fabricated steel structure with a powder coated finish. The plastic components are made from urethane, PP, POM, nylon and ABS plastic.
Clinical Applications and Area of Use:
The bed is appropriate for adult patient care under supervised medical monitoring and provides support with various positioning options.
- Total safe working load (SWL) of the bed 250Kg.
- 75mm twin Tente castors (four braking castors and four free-wheeling).
- Electrically adjusted height range. The bed works within a height range of 150mm low height to a maximum high height of 680mm.
- Trendelenberg head and foot down tilt 14°.
- Four sectioned electronically operated mattress platform with independent adjustment of backrest angle (maximum 65°) and knee section angle (maximum 35°).
- Four soft contoured mattress retainer handles.
- Integral foot end mattress base extension. Extends the bed by 195mm.
- (Optional) bolt on 3⁄4 length folding side rails.
- Removable timber head and foot panels.
- One button chair positioning.
- Under bed lighting.
|CS8 Single||CS8 King Single|
|Overall Length (base extension extended)||230.5cm||230.5cm|
|Overall Width (rails fitted)||100cm||120cm|
|Mattress Surface Length (between panels)||199.5cm||199.5cm|
|Bed Platform Height Range||15cm to 68cm||15cm to 68cm|
|Back Rest Angle Adjustment||0° to 65°||0° to 65°|
|Knee Bend Angle Adjustment||0° to 35°||0° to 35°|
|Trendelenberg Tilt Adjustment (head and foot down)||0° to 14°||0° to 14°|
Browse our mattresses here.