Hospital Beds without the Hospital Look!
An electrically operated bed, designed for domestic or health care facility use.
It has an adjustable backrest, legrest, is height adjustable and it has trendelenberg tilt.
The bed uses a flexible slat system to support the mattress and has an upholstered surround.
Companion beds and headboards/footboards are available.
- Head Lift Angle 62°
- Foot Lift Angle 42°
- Trendelenberg Angle 15°
- Dual lift motors totalling 12,000 Newtons lifting power
- Heavy duty locking castors
- Lowest point to top of base when lowered is 22cm
- Highest point to top of base when raised is 66cm
- Available in fabric upholstery and vinyl options.
Long Single, King Single, Long Double, Queen and Split Queen.
Colours and Fabrics:
Partner Bed Option: