Medical solutions for Lymphedema and Other Medically-Complex Edemas
Willaid Healthcare Solutions is a Sigvaris Compression Stocking Fitting Centre.
Contact us for a free fitting and to discuss the Compreflex Range.
Medical Solutions for Lymphedema and Other Medically-Complex Edemas
- 21–46mmHg of gradient, short-stretch compression
- Includes a pair of advanced non-compressive ionized silver liners that feature soft, cushioned heel, flat seams and moisture wicking drirelease technology
- 30–40mmHg COMPREBOOT for added foot and ankle compression
- Soft, conforming textile (Breath-O-Prene®) provides comfortable fit and wicks away moisture
- Strap extenders may be applied if the patient exceeds standard size ranges (see accessories)
- Available in black or beige
- Safe for day or night use
- Easy care – machine wash and dry
- Latex free
INDICATIONS Chronic Venous Insufficiency, Peripheral Arterial Disease, Non-specific oedema
BEST SUITED FOR:
- Oedema of various etiologies
- Obesity, fragile skin, and limited mobility or grip strength
- Donning challenges and adherence issues
- Lymphedema requiring day and night compression
- Patients requiring extra foot compression due to lymphoedema or phlebolymphoedema
- Conditions requiring a low-resting and high working pressure garment
Set of ACCUTAB® devices to easily and accurately set compression.
PAIR OF BASIC LINERS (Ionized silver technology prevents bacterial growth in the non-compressive liner). Accommodates calves up to 64cm drirelease technology to wick moisture and prevent odor. Soft, cushioned heel and toe with flat seams. Available in Heathered Silver.