The ROHO Quadtro Select Cushion sets the standard for performance in wheelchair seating.
With the ability to customise the fit with the push of a button, the revolutionary ISOFLO® Memory Control offers shape-fitting capabilities while you’re seated. You will no longer have to sacrifice maximum skin/soft tissue protection to get stability, positioning or convenience.
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 3 in. / 7.5 cm
- require increased stability – require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral and/or anterior posterior)
- require different positioning of the left and right femur
The QUADTRO SELECT is adjustable to your shape and weight and will adjust to changes in your position over time.
Easy to handle and carry, at just 3.8 lbs/1.7 kg (QS99C). Varies by size.
Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) cushion can be patched or repaired to extend its use.
ROHO is the worldwide leader of seating solutions to prevent and treat pressure injuries including deep tissue injury while providing skin and soft tissue protection.
ROHO has been in over 90 scientific and clinical studies to reinforce and verify that a ROHO DRY FLOATATION® cushion heals, treats and prevents pressure injuries including deep tissue injury.
ROHO DRY FLOATATION cushions, unlike foam products, provide the ability to constantly adjust and conform with an individual’s body, now, and as he or she changes throughout the months and years.
ROHO DRY FLOATATION cushions support the shifts and movements that individuals make throughout each day.