RGK Octane FX Rigid Wheelchair
It’s time to spread your wings and see the world. No more storing your chair in the hold of aircrafts, being forced to use a bulky, non-self-propelled chair when travelling through the airport terminals, or taking up a full car seat with your solid wheelchair frame. The Octane FX is here for you. It simply folds into a briefcase style shape, easily slipping in to overhead lockers and practical sized car trunks.
No cross-folding. No trade-off of stability, rigidly, or weight. Stop avoiding seeing the world: get a flawless day chair that’s perfectly suited for intrepid travellers.
The titanium frame makes it perfect for trips to the beach or pushing over cobblestones. With the Octane FX, you truly can go anywhere.
The most important quality of the Octane FX is the Q-lock new system. Innovative, smart and revolutionary, you can use these to reinvent your rigid made to measure wheelchair to a collapsible, petite travel companion. Remove the cushion, flatten those sideguards, fold the front frame underneath the seat rail, the backrest takes the place of the cushion, just the quick release axle pins to go… get on with your journey.
- New Q-lock™ Folding System
- Optimized biomechanics for maximum power and efficiency
- Perfect toe in toe out for minimum drag
- Rigid lightweight frame
- Low ride caster forks for optimum performance
- Grade 9 Titanium as standard
- Stem bolt; complete with integrated washer
- Low-profile caster arm design
- Low profile cross braces
- Optimized axle and pin set up with titanium sleeves
- Lightweight carbon fibre sideguards with fender
- Lightweight carbon fibre footplate
Style, Performance, Functionality
Only the best materials are used in your Octane FX. Titanium is famous for having all of the positives of aluminium with the additional bonus of a natural shock absorption by the material itself. The utmost best performance of your chair is ensured by only using elements produced by market leaders, alongside the staggering 19 quality checks throughout the build, from measure to handover.
- Made to measure
- New Q-lock folding system for backrest and front frame
- Rigid and lightweight
- Grade 9 Titanium Frame
- 32mm diameter frame tube size
- Product weight from 8.6kg
- Maximum user weight 110kg