Protect-a-Limb® protects the limbs from skin tears and skin damage.
It is light in weight and yet bulky enough to protect.
Aged Care Health Professionals highly recommend Protect-a-Limb® as a truly effective means of preventing recurring skin tears, with the resultant saving to healthcare costs.
It is easy and fast to apply when compared to other methods of protection.
Light & Comfortable
- Cool in summer / warm in winter
- Quick and easy to apply
- Cost effective
- Coolmax® Features
- Dries faster than other fibres
- Is cost effective − saving time in application
- Gives protection against friction to vulnerable limbs
- Aids in patient comfort
- Wicks away moisture and prevents maceration
- Easy to clean − can be washed as easily as a pair of socks
- Finished to prevent fraying
Short machine wash on medium cycle.
May be tumble dried warm.
Socks should be washed after each wear to maintain their shape.
Protect-a-Limb® is available in 3 different sizes:
Small Length: 40cm Circumference: 18cm – 25cm Use: arm and small leg
Medium Length: 50cm Circumference: 25cm – 40cm Use: Arm & average lower leg
Large Length: 60cm Circumference: 32cm – 44cm Use: Full leg