The Dreamline CONTOUR Backrest has a rigid aluminium 1-piece shell with integrated lateral support.
The Dreamline CONTOUR Backrest’s signature BUBBLE contour improves immersion, enabling the backrest to closely match the contours of the body. A central channel relieves pressure along the spinal column. Carefully constructed with foam by bonding high resilience foam to a high density, impact absorbing, visco-elastic overlay to provide maximum support. Strategically positioned ventilation holes in the foam and backrest shell, provide excellent air exchange. Additional Polymer Gel inserts are available on request as a modification.
• Sunmate visco-elastic foam overlay
• Includes lumbar pad and lateral stability wedges
• Bubble Technology improves immersion, enabling the backrest to closely match the contours of the body
Max user weight – 135 kg
100% urethane foam inner (no Latex)
Thickness of laterals – 30 mm
Clearance between backrest overall width to outside of wheelchair frame – ½” each side
Lateral Contour depth
• Up to 14″ backrests – 150 mm
• 16″ – 18″ backrests – 170 mm
• 20″ backrests – 190 mm
For further information and options, please view the Dreamline Range Brochure.