Configura Comfort electric rise recliner chair is designed to provide comfortable seating to users with mild to moderate postural requirements, to help reduce the formation of pressure ulcers and help to stand or sit users with limited mobility.
The higher position of the leg rest when raised is ideal for assisting with swelling and circulation issues in the legs.
The chair offers great adjustability, in 3 different sizes, to ensure the chairs fits the user perfectly.
The Configura Comfort Recliner is appropriate for:
- Users at risk of pressure damage
- Ambulant, semi-ambulant & non ambulant users
- Accommodation & encouragement of good posture
- Users with Oedema legs and/or fluid build-up
- Users with Kyphosis
- Users with neurological conditions
Intended for use in domestic settings or Care/Nursing homes.
The Configura Comfort Features
- Reduced shear recline to maximise pelvic stability
- Pressure reducing fabric on backrest and armrest as standard
- Integrated self-supply overlay for easy integration of existing cushions
- Colour matched vapour permeable fabric
- Compatible with transfer aids such as the Romedic Re-Turn 7500
- Castors for easy manoeuvrability
- More depth adjustment options using backrest brackets.
Please contact our store to discuss the extensive options available on this product and we can arrange a consultation.
|457mm or 508mm
|457mm or 508mm
|Overall Length – Upright Position
|Overall Length – Recline Position
|Chair to Wall/Furniture
Additional information found here in this product brochure: