FULL BACK (GENERAL LIFTING) MOST POPULAR SLING WITH MOST SUPPORT
The Oxford Full Back sling is an easy fit, contoured sling designed to fit most clients.
Full back sling for all six point or coat hanger spreader bars (loops)
It offers excellent full body support and the correct size will fit snugly and give full protection for patients who go into extension or have involuntary movements or behavioural problems.
- Integrated, boned head support and leg padding as standard
- Positioning handles allow easy patient repositioning
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Modesty loop helps protect patient dignity during transfer
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs
- machine washable with a mild soap up to 71 degrees, but are not suitable for tumble drying or biological detergents.