The Evolution chair offers you the ultimate in design, comfort and features.
The latest technology visco elastic foam is designed to distribute weight over a larger area relieving pressure on the patient without compromising postural support and allowing natural alignment of the spine. The cover is a Carflex material designed to give multiple stretch, which provides low resistance between the person’s body and the visco elastic foams. With fully adjustable head support, increased lumber support and a full range of sizes, this chair delivers a comfortable long term sitting environment and helps protect against pressure sores. The extra high position available on the elevated leg rest is beneficial for the reduction of fluid retention and the super soft tub style seating system ensures there is no “BAR” felt on the back of thighs.
The evolution chair has been designed as a low maintenance, user-friendly chair with a large range of adjustable seating positions to suit almost any user. Combining the options of soft touch levers for easier operation to tilt, recline and elevate leg rest, a lower seat height that is designed for easier stand assist transfers and the low friction 5 inch castors with a directional lock, this chair truly does care for the care givers as well as the patient. For carers, it is easy to operate and manoeuvre with specially designed curved steering handles. The drop down arms make it easy to fit and remove slings, allows side transfers and can fit under most standard tables.
• Low seat height for easier stand assist transfer.
• Low friction 5 inch castors with directional lock.
• Elevating leg rest to reduce fluid retention.
• Soft touch levers for easy operation of tilt, recline, elevating leg rest.
• NEW Drop side model available in Evolution Supreme (small, medium, and large).
• Full pressure relieving foam with no maintenance
• Carflex multi stretch cover
• High Elevating Leg rest to help with fluid retention in legs
• Easy to reach leg rest lever
• Easy for carers to operate and curved handles at rear to help with maneuvering
• Easy to maintain
The internal foam make up of the chair is as follows:
2 x 50mm layers of MA29-200 foam
1 x 30mm layer of VF52-60
1 X 20mm layer of VF52-40
• Meal Tray
• Foot Rests
• Leg Rest Extension
- Backrest Height: 700mm – 760mm
- Floor To Seat Height: 590mm
- Max User Weight: 145kg
- Overall Width: 680mm – 750mm
- Seat Depth: 400mm – 510mm
- Seat Width: 460mm – 530mm
- Sitting Length: 1050mm